Thorndike Mills Pioneer Valley II Meadowland Blue Area Rug
|Collection:||Pioneer Valley II|
|Material:||60% Polypropylene and 40% Acrylic|
Pioneer Valley II is made with all "NEW" yarn, manufactured to our specifications, in a blend comprised of 60% Polypropylene and 40% Acrylic. This particular blend has proven itself to provide years of satisfaction, at an affordable price. Pioneer Valley is available in many shapes and sizes, from the traditional ovals and rounds, to our new rectangle, square, octagon, and elongated octagon shapes, as well as a full line of accessories, including chairpads, stair treads and runners. Pioneer Valley II is available in 16 beautiful coordinated colors between the ’70 Series’ and ’80 Series’. The ’70 Series’ is designed as multi colored rugs, while the ’80 Series’ uses these same multi designs, but with the addition of complementing solid color bands.
- Sewn using a lockstitch method
- Handcrafted in New England
- Exceptionally Durable
- Available in wide variety of sizes and shapes, as well as runners, stair treads and chairpads.
• 30-Day Return Period
• To return an item, simply fill out our Arrange A Return form.
• A restocking fee may apply