Serapi, Hand Knotted Area Rug - 8' 1" x 9' 10"
The tradition of hand-knotting rugs has been passed from generation to generation. Because each knot is made by hand, rugs of this type are truly one-of-a-kind and can take months to complete. Renowned for their timelessness, traditional-style rugs typically have uniform patterns, floral motifs, and elaborate medallions. Due to high knot-per-square-inch counts, traditional hand-knotted rugs are extremely durable and last for years. These rugs are most commonly made of wool, known for its strength, comfort, and durability.
To clean your rug of spills, firmly press a clean cloth onto the area to absorb as much liquid as possible. Avoid rubbing or stroking as this can set the stain deeper into the rug. For general maintenance of your rug, carefully vacuum on a low power setting. Professional cleaning is the preferred and recommended method for stains. Using a rug pad is also recommended to extend the life of your rug.
• 30-Day Return Period
• To return an item, simply fill out our Arrange A Return form.
• All returns must have a Return Authorization # before being shipped back. Customer will be responsible for return shipping.
• A restocking fee may apply
• In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged/defective, contact us to set up a free replacement.For more information on our return policy, including damaged/defective items, please visit our Returns page here
To show our continued support for our customers, we are proud to offer the Norton Shopping Guarantee on all purchases. At no additional cost, our customers benefit from the following perks:
• Up to $10,000 in Identity Theft Protection
• 30 Day Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
If you find this rug for less, we will beat the competitor's advertised price*. During business hours, please contact us by chat or call 1-877-893-7847 or fill out our price match request form below.
**Price Match Guarantee not applicable to certain vendors or pricing that cannot be verified. Only applicable to orders before shipping.