Nourison Timeless TML14 Area Rug
|Material:||80% Wool, 20% Nylon|
|Dimensions:||117" x 156" x .50"|
- Excellent durability even under heavy foot traffic
- Due to the detailed construction of our rugs, both handmade and machine-made, sizes may vary by up to three inches in width or length.
Ethereally soft tones of pale beige and fawn create a floating effect that lights up the room in this lovely interpretation of a classic masterpiece. The original resides in the collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Catalogued as an Indian carpet in a floral stem and panel design, dating to the first half of the 17th Century, the original antique is knotted of very fine sheep's wool on cotton and presents a dazzling array of thirteen colors dominated by deep red and royal blue. Both the original and this modern version display a tour de force of Mughal motifs that combine floral flourishes and leafy garlands with the formal geometry of cartouche elements and fanciful eight-pointed stars. Compelling in its subtlety, the modern piece is elegantly detailed in delicate mist blues and completed by a narrow blue floral border. It is a work of marvelous and mystical beauty.
Truly timeless, these designs date back as far as the 15th Century and have graced the palaces of ancient aristocracy and royalty. Nourison's talented designers and master craftsmen have reimagined those precious heirlooms - now only seen in museums and private collections - reproducing their spectacular detail and color to enrich the homes of today. In depth of color, detail of design, and pure artistry, the Timeless Collection recreates the opulence of the past for today's discerning decorators.
To clean your rug of spills, firmly press a clean cloth onto the area to absorb as much liquid as possible. Avoid rubbing or stroking as this can set the stain deeper into the rug. For general maintenance of your rug, carefully vacuum on a low power setting. Professional cleaning is the preferred and recommended method for stains. Using a rug pad is also recommended to extend the life of your rug.
• 30-Day Return Period
• To return an item, simply fill out our Arrange A Return form.
• All returns must have a Return Authorization # before being shipped back. Customer will be responsible for return shipping.
• A restocking fee may apply
• In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged/defective, contact us to set up a free replacement.For more information on our return policy, including damaged/defective items, please visit our Returns page here
To show our continued support for our customers, we are proud to offer the Norton Shopping Guarantee on all purchases. At no additional cost, our customers benefit from the following perks:
Price Match Guarantee
If you find this rug for less, we will beat the competitor's advertised price*. During business hours, please contact us by chat or call 1-877-893-7847 or fill out our price match request form below.
**Price Match Guarantee not applicable to certain vendors or pricing that cannot be verified. Only applicable to orders before shipping.